I was beginning to spend way too much time on FB.
So how on Earth did I fill my days when I gave it up?
Here's the short list:
1. Mended pants that have been in the mending basket for uhhh...well, that's irrelevant really.
2. Made my prayer notecards and saw a couple prayers answered!
3. Took a few more pictures!
4. Caught up on all my kids' baby books!!
5. Vacuumed four times
6. Deep cleaned the bathrooms
7. Had a garage sale
8. Helped baby proof the kitchen. Hey, better late than never, right?
10. Did a lot more Bible reading
11. Played puzzles
13. Cleaned the playroom, twice.
14. Talked on the phone!
15. Placed a Scentsy order
16. Thought about selling Scentsy
17. Felt free
18. Talked to God...really talked to God
19. Watched movies with Hubby and kids
20. Discussed nutrition with a friend for two hours.
All in all, a fairly productive week was had!!
I logged back on to FB at my one week mark, and I was bored to tears! So I quickly closed out my account again. More on what I learned that week later.