Monday, April 18

Five Coolest things I did today

This list is only conclusive through lunch time. The rest of the day still holds unopened treasures for me to discover! *Squeal*


1. Stopped Baby from playing with Son's Ironman in the toilet.


2. Had a long conversation with Son about flushing after he pees in said toilet.


3. Washed Baby's hands and Ironman after their dip in said toilet.


4. Cleaned the poop marks off a different toilet seat (Clearly from a little tushie shimmying off the seat after business).


5. Had a long conversation with Son about the importance of wiping fully after going number two and explained that I would not mind in the slightest if he would ask me for help. 


And a bonus:


6. Came up with a title for my book...The Potty Chronicles

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...