Wednesday, May 25

Thank You

So here's the thing.
This whole blogging business, it's a big part of my life. It's a part of who I am. It weaves something I love to do (write) with the threads that make up who I am...the stories, the joys, the trials of my life, my family, of me. So when I put those things out there, even the dumb little pictures that mean nothing and especially the times when I pour out my heart through rambles, stories, gift lists.... it really means a lot when someone reading takes that extra few SECONDS to stop and leave an encouraging word or a thought to ponder. It really touches me and at least for me, makes me feel more connected to you. So if you are one of the two few people that don't mind giving me an extra few seconds after you read my posts, one of those people that go ahead and log in (such a HUGE hassle, I know) to let me know what you think or how you feel, thank you. You are awesome and really mean a lot to me.

To the rest of you that don't have time or energy to log in and comment after you read, that's okay. I love you and appreciate you reading. I hope that my posts can encourage, inspire, or at least entertain you. I hope that my blog is a light that shines on God and that you see me, who I TRULY am through it all.

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Well said!! I think either way, people are reading, even if they are losers and don't want to make you feel special... They are getting something
    From your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your posts. I love your writing, you make it seem so effortless. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...