1. I made it through yet another Valentine's day. Or so I thought. Until I got in the car this morning and heard two billion people calling in to share their AH-MAY-ZING Valentine's stories. Ugh.
2. I played tickle monster with my middle child for almost an hour!!
3. I lost my marbles at my oldest child. :( Then I researched how much therapy will cost in order for her to deal with her psychotic mother.
4. I made white chocolate covered rice krispie treats. Mmmm... Until I happened to check out my waistline later. I think it's time for a change. Getting rid of all mirrors.
5. I got some exercise trying out our new stroller. Woohoo! Wait, does this mean there really is NO excuse anymore? Send it back.
6. I tried to get creative with my eye makeup. Apparently I still need a lot of work.
7. I went to bed early. I couldn't sleep. Instead I laid in bed frustrated that I wasn't getting anything done.
8. I finally got my hair done. I was looking tragic and my friend did it so it didn't hurt my pocketbook too badly. But now I look like a star! ;o)
9. I gave my hubby those sexy cookies I linked to for Valentine's.
sorry...I liked that wink face...this one's cuter though
10. I drank eighty-eight ounces of iced tea. Really.
And a bonus:
11. I finally perfected cocoa pops! Nope, not the cereal! Hot chocolate pops!! :) Well, they're almost perfect. ;)
What are ten things you did you do in the last twenty-four hours?